i was in dc today showing some friends around the monuments, there was a random businesswoman dressed to kill. she was so fine i almost tripped on the street. ive taken so many risks, throwing my heart out to girls. ive been complaining about it so much. ive busted my butt trying to find that girl. and maybe i should change my approach.
when professors you have known for years pull fast ones on you giving you crappy grades you didn't deserve it makes you question. are they ok? why are grades so byist? what ever happened to justice?
i went for a walk yesterday in the woods by myself. i talked to God. i told him whats up. i put my beliefs in front of him. i think i realized where im at. now im ready to take a step forward. if God is in my heart then my actions should be of God. Asking Jesus inside means more than to just say it out loud or in your mind. its more than going up front at the alter call. it means a devotion, a new focus on Jesus. Everything I absorb into my heart must be from him. when Jesus is every part of my desire, he's in my heart.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope i realize that too soon.. you are pure Jacob.
I waited all my life to find the perfect girl. But then I realized that if I found a perfect girl she would be to good for me. So I gave up. And then the most perfect girl for me came into my life. And instead of wondering if she might be the one, I decided that she was.
As for Justice....
Thank God that life is not just, seeing as how we all deserve death.
Post a Comment