Monday, May 19, 2008
Revenge
I thought about it over the weekend. I thought about what I would say to them, more importantly what would I say to her? It took a few hours of my thoughts, and I couldn't think of anything new. Just some things i wrote a while back. It seems like I don't care about it at all. I mean, i do, at least i think i do. I just don't want to say something Ive been storing up since high-school. I have a problem with it. Its so obvious, but its like i can't figure out any words that i could potentially tell her about it. I don't really give a damn about the whole situation. I just don't want hear from them ever. And I want to forget about her. She didn't deserve my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment